Hey, I’m with a few sandals.
Folded Paper Sandal:
As the name suggest, it is folded style sandal with a yellow sole and brown bottom. It is given a classic look by edging it with an embroidery in brown. Best suited casual and beach footwear.
Beaded Blue Sandal:
It is a simple blue flat/sandal with colourful beaded thongs. Goes well with all kinds of casuals.
Creeper sandal is a 2″ high sandal inspired by creeper. It is with leafy design and matches a green party wear very well.
Jeweled Bridal Sandal:
This is a broached maroon sandal to be worn by a bridal wear or for a party. Scalloped front edging beautifies it.
Here is a poll. Select your answer and click vote.
Thanks a lot for the encouraging words I’m hearing from you by all the means 🙂 You may also like this illustration by checking below to like through facebook, G+, pinterest, or any other social media to which Tantu is linked. You may also rate this illustration.
Please note Tantu’s non-blogger friends: ‘Like this’ button is active only for bloggers 🙂
You may also read Related articles:
- What Your Sandal Says About You (thegloss.com)
- Two-toned Sandals (meganwhiting2014.wordpress.com)
- Canfora Sandals – The First Jeweled Sandals (extravaganzi.com)
- Comfort Zone: Meet Summer’s Most Walkable Sandals (modcloth.com)
- Pretty Beaded Barefoot Sandal Anklet Tutorial (beadinggem.com)
- Heart Gladiator Sandals (creacionesdennys.wordpress.com)